The Cycle Counter is responsible for conducting WIP and location audits, document results, making corrections to inventory where appropriate, and report findings to appropriate parties. Other responsibilities of the Cycle Counter may include damage control, return processing and special projects. This position is responsible for maintaining accurate records and adherence to procedures necessary to complete responsibilities.
The Cycle Counter is responsible for:
• Communicating with operations regarding timing and results of cycle counts, damage control, and return processing
• Developing and maintaining accurate cycle count/audit documentation and reports. Physically conducting cycle counts as required. Communicating results of cycle counts to Inventory Control Supervisor, Material Manager and Accounting to analyze for improvements of operations processes
• Maintaining all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate order audits, damage control and return
• Implementing and promoting continuous improvement in the customer supply chain process, through active participation with work teams
• Understanding and meeting all quality goals. Providing direction and coordination to team relative to specific quality focus areas
• Actively participating in quality programs and quality project teams. Making recommendations regarding continuous improvement of department work processes and operating procedures
• Keeping work area clean, neat and orderly.
• Assisting in maintaining the security of the warehouse and conducting all activities in a manner that promotes a safe environment. Reporting all injuries and accidents immediately
Requirements: The successful candidate will have:
• A High School Diploma or equivalent required
• One (1) plus years combined experience within customer service and warehousing
• Knowledge of inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective written and verbal communications skills required
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Polaris Industries - 18 months ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...