This position provides a dual function of Sales Support & Field Technician performing in any of the following capacities specifically for applicable equipment and products including but not limited to compressed gas, cryogenic and specialty gas delivery systems; high pressure hoses; regulators; gas manifolds; telemonitoring systems; and cylinder storage equipment. This position reports to a Sales Manager and coordinates their activities directly with customer service, sales and distribution on new business opportunities, installations, audits, assessments, inventory management, administrative reporting, general account maintenance & logistical coordination
Field Support Related Job Responsibilities:
receive and deliver, under 1000lbs as required, cylinder gases within facilities
- Implement onsite cylinder gas management program within assigned customer facilities according to contract terms
- Manage entire cylinder process on-site at assigned customer facilities including
Sales & Administrative Support Job Responsibilities:
- Complete inventory counts of dock stock product.
- Connect and disconnect cylinders based on customer & Air Liquide procedures
- Comply with all applicable HS&E Standards including, but not limited to: PPE, Forklift Operations, Lock Out/Tag Out Program, Confined Space Entry, etc
- Complete assigned tasks per existing and future defined procedures relating to onsite management
- Accountable for safety of all persons, and general public surrounding facility
- Manage MSDS process at customer sites
- Develop min/max levels with all end users for each location by product & maintain customer inventory management documents.
- Take direct customer account assignments with full account management and growth responsibilities at the discretion of the Sales Manager.
- Seek opportunities to provide fee based services and negotiate the terms of these services with customers.
- Utilize proficiently all Air Liquide Cylinder Tracking programs to maintain accurate cylinder balances; maintain documentation of cylinder balance adjustments; manage the process of cylinder balance adjustments physically and administratively; and be prepared to formally present customers with historical information.
- Communicates with fill plant regarding turnaround schedules and asset requirements, and new opportunity requirements.
- Accountable for quality of products delivered and proficiently execute Air Liquide processes within our Quality Management Systems.
- Reports to Gulf Region sales manager, takes direction for implementation of on site services and direct customer interaction from Account Management/Customer Service team.
- Place orders with Air Liquide facilities to replenish stock and ensure complete orders.
- Reduce inventory within plant to ensure guaranteed savings to customers. Must document savings and prepare and present savings presentations to customers.
- Work with all departments within organization to ensure complete satisfaction and compliance with service contract.
- Participate in customer and Air Liquide programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Administrative Training, and Operations.
- Comply with security and safety regulations of customers and Air Liquide
- Safety is a condition of continued employment •Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience (Equivalent experience described as 5 or more years in the specialty gas business or related 2year technical training)
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
- Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment
- Knowledge of all proper reporting procedures per onsite and Air Liquide operations policy
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate daily activities to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Display aptitude for controlling an emergency situation and coordinating problem solving actions
- Able to understand and abide by stringent safety rules
- Moderate to heavy lifting on an occasional basis.
- Develop proficiency in navigation of Air Liquide computer based programs for purposes of performing administrative account management support
- Network internally and seeks out information
- Develop an advanced proficiency in creative problem solving; demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguous situation; & execute good and ethical business decision
- Develop a basic understand of Air Liquide contract language and demonstrate effective execution of contract terms.
Air Liquide - 17 months ago
Air Liquide – present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees – is the world leader in gases technology and health....