JOB SUMMARY: Assists DA Panel Leader and Science Leader during and after descriptive analysis testing
- Assist during descriptive analysis panel, including passing out samples, making additional requests of lab, prepping the room, engaging with the panelists to elicit responses/data
- Run an occasional DA panel, with the assistant/instruction of DA panel leader and Science Leader: As part of the ongoing training the candidate will run a DA panel on occasion. This will allow the candidate to become trained to do effectively lead the panel during the absence of the DA panel leader. This will also allow the candidate to develop a relationship with the panelists (very important).
- Assist in creating ballots, laboratory keys and understand and design FIZZ session needs (at the beginning with support of DA panel leader)
- Assist in identifying references and sourcing of same (e.g. ingredients, commercial products, etc)
- Assist in coordinating with sample preparation lab on requested materials
- Handle HR issues: attendance, payroll errors, vacation, bonus payments
- Assist in coordinating motivational sessions: lunch, speakers
- Assist in other Project areas in addition to DA: data entry, scheduling,
- Analyze data
- Assisting in the report preparation,
- Maintain Descriptive analysis record update
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of sensory science and statistics
- Willingness to learn new techniques and methodologies.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- FIZZ software and SENPAQ are a plus
Chromocell is an equal opportunity employer.
Chromocell Corporation - 2 years ago