RF design for IDAS/ODAS to meet coverage and capacity objectives. Familiar with building design requirements for coverage and capacity. Drive designs for capacity intensive venues using multiple antenna locations within limited space while managing interference/overlap for increased capacity output.
- Designs, optimizes, and implements RF Engineering activities for all Indoor and Outdoor DAS
projects as assigned.
- Expert level, lead individual contributor, engineer with strong technical skills. Analyzes performance measurement & statistics to improve network efficiencies & identify potential problems.
- Provides trend analysis. Analyzes performance standards. Develops detailed recommendations for changes & process improvements. Provides operational report analysis.
- Promotes standardization in national & field areas. This position may be responsible for contributing to company’s compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a project and run with it with minimal supervision
- 3-5 years DAS experience
- iBwave a plus
- Must have RF that understand DAS design install integrate process
- RF plumbing and diagrams, utilization of database tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and other database/project management tracking tools
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work under aggressive project schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical disciplines
Axis Teknologies is a certified woman-owned wireless infrastructure engineering firm. Axis specializes in providing end-to-end integrated solutions that transition wireless infrastructure networks to the advanced technologies essential to handling the ever increasing wireless traffic demands by consumers, businesses, governments and SMART services.
Axis senior level project managers and engineers work with top tier wireless carriers, wireless service providers, infrastructure OEMs and other integrators. Utilizing technical expertise covering the full scope of wireless infrastructure technologies and equipment related to 2G, 3G, and 4G, the Axis team assists wireless infrastructure providers in enhancing service offerings, gaining and maintaining a competitive advantage, and achieving the highest ROI possible.
AXIS TEKNOLOGIES is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with remote locations across the USA and Canada. Please visit our website at:
Axis Teknologies, LLC - 17 months ago