Catalent Pharma Solutions (a Blackstone Group company) is a leading Drug Development, Advanced Delivery Technology and Supply partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. A Fortune 1000 company, with over 20 locations on 5 continents, we partner with 90 out of the top 100 pharmaceutical companies and 44 of the top 50 biotech firms, as well as thousands of small innovator companies.
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders to develop and implement a site planning and scheduling process that maximizes customer satisfaction, while optimizing cost effectiveness.
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders to lead an initiative to optimize the site supply chain to reduce cycle time and minimize inventory levels.
- Develop and implement an appropriate site procurement process that optimizes inventory and working capital and concurrently, links with business development to ensure a process of business recovery of cost changes as appropriate.
- Working with the Business Development Team, develop innovative supply chain processes that provide market differentiation.
- Working with the Business Development Team, develop and implement an appropriate process for capacity planning and S&OP.
- Manage planning function to ensure effective work order/purchase order creation and maintenance.
- Works with Global Procurement to manage strategic purchasing function in vendor selection and negotiation to obtain most favorable pricing, service, and terms
- Is responsible for driving performance improvements in the key indicators for supply chain optimization, including MRP effectiveness, schedule adherence, reduced obsolescence and reduced inventory on hand.
- Manage supplier rating system in conjunction with Global Procurement.
- Design and uses metrics to improve processes and ensure optimal use of ERP system.
- Develops and sustains customer relationships through direct interaction, responsiveness and accountability. Maintains open communication with customers using appropriate tools as necessary.
- Insures compliance with all corporate and applicable regulatory SOP and cGMP guidelines.
- Manages processes to optimize quality performance and on-time delivery to insure customer satisfaction.
- Champions and fosters involvement by all levels of the organization of the implementation and maintenance of “Best Practice” processes, enhance teamwork, accountability and drive a sense of urgency throughout entire area.
- Builds and develops a committed team to manage all aspects of area of responsibility as it applies to order fulfillment, including such business processes as order and personnel planning and scheduling, continuous improvement in productivity, quality and business processes and cost control.
- Establishes through visual management and continually enhances self-sustaining processes That drives associate involvement and support decision-making at the lowest possible level.
III. Position Requirements:
Education or Equivalent:
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, or related field, plus 5 years of progressively increasing managerial experience in a production environment.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong motivational and leadership qualities.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent proactive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possess ability to create team-based environment.
- Possess extensive knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, possess ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, focused, work well under pressure and be able to prioritize work.
- Must be dependable and show initiative to improve the overall throughput and financial goals of the organization.
- Possess knowledge of cGMP regulations and practices.
- Must possess the ability to bridge relationships with a variety of individuals and between various departments and levels of the organization.
Catalent Pharma Solutions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Catalyst + talent = Catalent. At least, that's the brand Catalent Pharma Solutions is using to try to ensure its customers'...