The DAS Technical Project Manager will need RAN (Ericsson UMTS) experience to facilitate the backend database work, Ericsson parameters, and propagation tool (Atoll) management. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the coordination of various events in the planning, ordering, installation, and follow-on cycle.
- Participates in coordinating personnel, vendors and contractors.
- Assist in managing paperwork, maintain and update status logs and contribute to progress reports produced
- Assist with the design, optimization and implementation of RF Engineering activities for all Indoor and Outdoor DAS
projects as assigned
- Expert level engineer with strong RF technical and communication skills
- Performance measurement & analysis, improve network efficiencies & identify potential problems
- Provides trend analysis, develops detailed recommendations for changes & process improvements
- Provides operational report analysis, promotes standardization in national & field areas
- Providing SME-level recommendations on proposed venue solutions
- Providing pre- and post- implementation performance analysis; assisting in troubleshooting of venue performance
- High-level project management, schedules, and financial budgets
- Solid understanding wireless networks, including modulation techniques (UMTS, GSM, LTE (a plus), etc.), amplifier/antenna/cable theory, link budgets, propagation tools, etc.
- Knowledge of RF test equipment, network components
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and other database/project management tracking tools
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work under aggressive project schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering or related technical disciplines
Axis Teknologies is a certified woman-owned wireless infrastructure engineering firm. Axis specializes in providing end-to-end integrated solutions that transition wireless infrastructure networks to the advanced technologies essential to handling the ever increasing wireless traffic demands by consumers, businesses, governments and SMART services.
Axis senior level project managers and engineers work with top tier wireless carriers, wireless service providers, infrastructure OEMs and other integrators. Utilizing technical expertise covering the full scope of wireless infrastructure technologies and equipment related to 2G, 3G, and 4G, the Axis team assists wireless infrastructure providers in enhancing service offerings, gaining and maintaining a competitive advantage, and achieving the highest ROI possible.
AXIS TEKNOLOGIES is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with remote locations across the USA and Canada. Please visit our website at:
Axis Teknologies, LLC
- 3 years ago - save job