Input Payroll time sheets into HIS Payroll system. Research and input cash receipts to the HIS Patient Accounting system. File related documents and reports.
See below. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Enter payroll time sheets on a weekly basis to the HIS payroll system.
2. Assist payroll department in reconciling input to timesheet summary by department and produces final summaries from HIS payroll system.
3. Assist payroll department in filing timesheets and related documents.
4. Ascertain correct payment codes for all payments.
5. Batches payments by method of payment and input into the HIS Patient Accounting system.
6. Verify accuracy of daily deposit amounts by reconciling tapes to copies of deposited checks.
7. Reconcile cash batches to daily deposits.
8. Copy payment listings for Business Office.
9. Send followup letters for unidentified payments.
10. Maintain organized cash receipt files.
11. Position will be cross trained in other areas of the Finance Department.
Education, Training, Licensure and Experience Requirements
High School Graduate.
Prior healthcare experience desirable.
Data entry experience required.
White Plains Hospital - 12 months ago
White Plains Hospital is a voluntary, not-for-profit health care organization with the primary mission of offering high quality, acute...