Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a Data Specialist for a one year contract opportunity with a leading corporation in Mountain View, CA.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Our client is a world renowned multinational corporation, with a high rank standing in the Silicon Valley, CA, as well as internationally among its competitors.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. You may email your resume for consideration to Evgenia Esaulenko at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Evgenia at 866-892-5140 extension 183.
1. Support the new Employee Referral team by scheduling interviews with engineers, gathering engineering referrals, and organizing sourcing parties for various product areas.
2. Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our Trackers and produce ad hoc reports.
3. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
4. Work closely with the program team to resolve occasional Referrer escalations.
5. Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the outmost diplomacy at all times, treating all engineers and their referrals with dignity and respect.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
2. Strong professionalism with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
3. Recent IT grads welcome!
4. Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
5. Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
SALARY: There is a salary range, which will be based upon education and experience.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 20 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...