The Data Solutions & Operations (DSO) group has an opening for a Data Specialist. In this role, selected individual will help support the group by obtaining and inputting financial and economic data. Additionally responsibilities include:
• Extracting financial and economic data from source materials pertinent to assigned deals and inputs to group applications.
• Generating reports from computer systems.
• Updating gross debt volume.
• Working in conjunction and at the direction of senior analysts in preparing necessary information for rating committee presentations.
• Providing research for various groups supported by Operations teams.
• Maintaining adherence to deadlines.
• Maintaining related records and files.
• Answering mail or telephone inquiries.
• Providing other basic ad hoc data requests for management or the business units
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
• Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in related fields
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access skills, including the ability to create queries, tables and reports within MS Access
• Good communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to work well within the context of a team
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Good decision making skills
S&P Data Ops
S&P Ratings Services
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....