2 years of experience required
Ensures integrity of demographic, quality, patient and provider data in software programs that support organizational performance improvement. Develops and provides reports/strategies to meet ad hoc data requests. Works with FMC physicians, providers, staff, customers, vendors and other departments to manage data and support implementation of processes that maximize performance in the department/organization. Maintains focus on process automation, matching software tools to needs. May occasionally participate in process improvement projects where observation, manual data collection and reporting from clinical and non-clinical areas will be required to support process change and data automation. Supports the CVD department in preparing presentations, statistical graphs and clinical information reporting.
* Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Health Care, or related field - required. Equivalent education/experience may be considered.
* Bachelors Degree in Health Care related field - preferred.
* 2 years or more working with complex networked data systems - Required.
* Oracle database or other SQL experience - preferred.
* Experience with design, implementation and management of interfaces - preferred.
* Crystal report writing experience - preferred.
* Healthcare database experience - preferred.
* Project management experience - preferred.
* Programming experience and interface development - preferred.
* Application System Management - preferred.
* Interface Testing and/or Development - preferred.
* Ability to recognize and solve a variety of data quality problems independently.
* Communication skills that are professional, respectful, and effective.
* Ability to accurately comprehend and succinctly communicate complex information in a variety of settings and audiences.
* Ability to be flexible, reliable, and work independently in varying unpredictable, potentially stressful situations.
* Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong problem solving abilities, self motivated.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 11 months ago