S&P Capital IQ Data Technology is looking for a Database Developer with strong experience in the design and development of enterprise data systems. This position requires strong analytical, design and development skills. Candidate must be a quick learner who is highly motivated and willing to tackle new technologies while being able to work collaboratively as an integral part of a team or independently.
• Design and develop applications, components, and common services based on development models, languages and tools, including unit testing, performance testing and monitoring, change management, and implementation
• Support business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure scalable and robust solutions
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex code and problems.
• Effectively manage time and multiple tasks
• Communicate effectively, especially written with the business groups
• B.S. in Computer Science or related Engineering degree
• Two plus years of SQL Server development experience
• Experience in Oracle PL/SQL a plus
• Understanding of database performance tuning and design patterns required
• Experience with ETL processes and technology (SSIS, Informatica, etc.).
• Knowledge in Fixed Income or financial industry preferred
• Experience with UNIX and Windows environment
• Self-motivated, highly resourceful, results driven, and strong communication skills
MHF Information Technology
S&P Capital IQ
McGraw Hill Financial - 23 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....