Summary: Responsible for collecting, mining, segmenting, analyzing, disseminating and maintaining critical marketing information, while identifying new areas of opportunity for growth within DM. This intelligence will enrich the decision-making process and provide vital input to future marketing initiatives.
- Develop the methodologies and processes of turning customer transaction and player data into actionable information to be utilized by Database Marketing.
- Utilize statistical and other quantitative methodologies as well as software tools standard in the industry to provide insightful business analysis.
- Design and manage process for collecting/tabulating DM Offer performance, analyzing trends, identifying valuable insights and reporting findings/recommendations company-wide.
- Outline comprehensive communication plan for disseminating research findings including monthly state of the business reports for DM Offers.
- Insure quality, timely, efficient execution of analysis, ad hoc requests and dissemination of findings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Work Cards
- 2+ years prior experience working in same or similar role preferred
- Prior experience working with and/or in gaming industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Solid written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical background and ability to sort through large data.
- Previous experience using the following computer programs – MS-SQL, MS-OLAP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Unica Campaign (preferred) and familiarity with any other statistical software.
- Self starter and motivated individual.
- Working indoors seated at a computer (more than 75% of the time)
- Vision and literacy (critical)
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 21 months ago