At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified DAU Program Manager.
DAU PROGRAM MANAGER
CTC is seeking a Program Manager to manage a large program in support of the Defense Acquisition University (DAU). The successful candidate will provide support for the management of project teams responsible for defining and performing activities needed to support asset development and sustainment for DAU.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience managing and leading project teams to successful mission completion in delivering products to customers.
• Ensure that each project is successfully delivered per scope, schedule and budget requirements.
• Be capable of integrating into the DAU lead project team working in a Military environment on and off base.
• Be responsible for determining and assigning work via project plans and schedules, monitoring project performance, addressing risks and issues, managing project resources and regularly communicating with project stakeholders at all levels.
• Interface with clients and stakeholders at the highest level and represent the company to DAU.
• Be responsible for recruiting and assigning senior program staff and will oversee day-to-day program operations.
• Have ability to translate DAU Requirements to technical staff for implementation.
• Be required to manage development of project schedules, and develop and present executive summaries and briefings, conceptual whitepapers, information papers, program planning and program documents.
• Have the ability to manage multi-year programs maintaining a vision of the end state.
• Have proven ability to sustain and grow enterprise level support or development programs.
• Significant DAU experience with an acquisition background. A Master's degree in a related acquisition field is desired.
• Minimum of 10 years of directly-related experience as a Program Manager on large and complex programs.
• Must be Level III Acquisition certified.
• Experience in the education and training of acquisition professionals.
• Prior experience as a member of the DAU faculty as an instructor or as a curriculum development expert is highly desired.
• Experience with generating periodic program reports focused on technical, financial and schedule status.
• Strong communication skills a must with the ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand presentations.
• Use of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Excellent communication skills are a must.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0367
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 13 months ago