Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Southwest, OH. Area Company to find and qualify candidates for their DB2 Database Administrator position.
This position will be responsible for installation, maintenance, security, performance and tuning of Database Management Systems and related third party software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience with IBM DB2 running on mainframe platforms.
- Experience with IBM zOS operating system and related utilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of database concepts including performance tuning, backup and recovery, high-availability and disaster recovery
- Experience effectively identifying, researching, troubleshooting/diagnosing and resolving database issues.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server or MySQl is a plus
- Experience with CA IDMS is preferred
- 2 years ago - save job