Job Title: DB2 SQL Developer
Duration: 10 Months
Location: Somers, NY
SQL developer role will be responsible for developing integrations with various existing data sources (DB2, Oracle, Sybase) within client's BIS to deliver the data needed to support the Dash Pad application functionality. This role includes ability to analyze business requirements, perform data analysis, assess data quality, and ensure availability, reliability, scalability and performance. Writing test cases and involvement in system and integrated testing is required
Applicant should be capable of performing effectively in a team as well as with individual assignments to be completed unsupervised. Also, should communicate effectively with team members and management and be capable of creating technical documentation.
- Design and development of DB2, Oracle and Sybase Server database objects and procedural code supporting various custom applications, including writing Stored Procedures, Functions, complex Queries.
- Optimize and tune queries and stored procedures.
- Work with application developers to provide data services for existing and new applications
- Work closely with developers and analysts regarding the modeling, implementation as well as assisting in making and implementing recommendations concerning database related components of development efforts.
- SQL: 5+ Years
- Extensive experience with DB2, data architecture and database design
- Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and Sybase T-SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience with database performance and tuning
- Strong working knowledge of working with de-normalized data structures, ad hoc query and reporting
To apply, please contact Ravikanth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 781-780-2939 x 3040.