Thresholds is Illinois' oldest and largest provider of services to people living with severe and persistent mental illness. Thresholds celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2009 and looks forward to continuing its mission to help its members reclaim their lives and achieve hopeful and successful futures. With its 30 service locations and more than 75 housing developments in the Chicago area, Thresholds is a recognized leader in mental health recovery. Thresholds provides excellent opportunities for career development and promotion and has been voted as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. Thresholds encourages individuals who have experienced mental health recovery to apply. EOE M/F/D/V
Description of Duties:
- Provide individual and group therapy as member of multidisciplinary team in the treatment of mentally ill. Services are community based, in the client's home or other areas.
- Complete required paperwork (individual and group session notes, annual reviews, quarterly assessments, incident reports, etc.).
- Attend required meetings with treatment team members.
- Travel required throughout western Cook county, DuPage county, and other areas as needed.
- On call responsibilities as needed.
Experience with full implementation of DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy).
Requirements, Responsibilities and/or Duties Unique to the Position:
Valid driver’s license, automobile and 100/300 auto liability insurance required.
Minimum Education Required: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Clinical Psychology. LPHA preferred.
Thresholds - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard