This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful operations of an assigned area, department, or shift of the warehouse/distribution center. It ensures that the department has adequate staffing, proper training, the needed tools and resources, standards of productivity, safety and sanitation, and proper procedures of stocking, selection, and quality that will meet customer demands for accurate, quality, on-time deliveries.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferably have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, logistics or a related field OR have equivalent experience internal or external to McLane.
- Have a minimum of 3 years distribution warehouse experience, preferably in the grocery industry.
- Have experience leading large numbers of warehouse staff with experience in hiring, training, motivating and resolving employee relation’s issues.
- Have computer knowledge to include experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
McLane - 13 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...