This position is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the property including:
- Office Management (e.g. assist in maintaining tenant files, service requests, purchase orders, incident reports, etc.)
- Administrative and Financial (e.g. assist in obtaining/process rental applications, handle rent collections and deposits, process move-ins/move-outs, complete annual re-certifications of propertys compliance with regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Property Maintenance (e.g. assist in the scheduling of work performed by vendors and maintenance staff, conduct property inspections, etc.)
- Maintain positive tenant relations and deliver outstanding customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year property management experience, preferably with tax credit (TCAC) properties
- Prior property management experience may be substituted for two years of general office/administrative assistant or customer service experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with the ability to write clear reports and other correspondence
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Computer Literacy (MS Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Current CA driver's license & auto insurance
- Ability to communicate with residents and co-workers from diverse cultures and backgrounds
This non-exempt position pays $14 an hour and includes a one bedroom apartmenton the property. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, 401K plan, vacation and sick leave benefits.
Abode Communities is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.