DE Consulting Manager
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
YP is one of the largest local search, media and advertising companies in North America. The company creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of local offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, the popular YPmobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®, the largest print directory in the world by advertising revenue. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web.
The YP(SM) Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers. YP's wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, direct mail and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business. YP's advertising products address the diverse needs of nearly a million local businesses and help drive tens of billions of dollars in local commerce annually.
YP products are backed by one of the industry's largest local advertising sales forces made up of several thousand media consultants and other resellers.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced DE Consulting Manager in our Tucker, GA office.
• Own the performance of your team of consultants by meeting all goals set by the management team.
• Use individual judgment to establish a programming concept for assigned territory. Make decisions to maintain or exceed financial margins and perform to performance standards.
• Provide feedback and guidance to sales and customer support.
• Manage advertiser expectations and serve as first-line arbiter of allowable deal specifications.
• Direct and manage other teams on the execution and strategy.
• Provide coaching to your team to increase productivity and reduce escalations.
• Advise the advertiser in creative consultation and production with Advertiser.
• Research and fact checking any escalations.
• Updating contact management system, coordinating with and managing the individual contract production through copywriting, legal, and graphic design
• Manage escalation and issue monitoring/resolution for projects within portfolio of accounts.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a local advertising production and/or program management function.
• Experience managing a portfolio of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment; professional distinction in thought leadership and innovation.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
• Knowledge of Consumer and Advertiser Internet advertising products and understanding of the local marketplace.
• Exceptional communication skills focused on the ability to educate coordinate and enable an interdisciplinary team through projects of short and long duration.
• Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple projects across different departments.
• Ability to exercise judgment, diplomacy and cooperative demeanor while adhering to process and schedule constraints.
• Excellent analysis and interviewing skills.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today.
YP LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Notice to Recruiting Agencies: search firms, headhunters or consulting firms. All unsolicited resumes sent to an YP LLC email address, to an employee of YP LLC, or to our resume database will be considered property of YP LLC, and we will not be obligated to pay any referral fee associated with such resume. Permission to send resumes may only be granted in writing by YP LLC. We are not accepting additional recruiting service providers at this time. Thank you for your interest in working with YP LLC.
YP - 7 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...