As a key member of our Demand Planning Department, you will manage and maintain accurate forecasts
for our Engine Management Division, including forecast collaboration with major retail accounts.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Maintaining data integrity of assigned sku’s item definition
- Handling the daily review and adjustments of sku based forecasts
- Measuring and reporting forecast accuracy, with analysis required to improve forecasts
- Acting as primary contact with assigned customer accounts
- Handling other related duties as necessary
- Knowledge of Logility DP
- Proficient in MS Office - primarily Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- College Degree.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, sexual orientation, or citizenship status.
Standard Motor Products Inc - 19 months ago
Founded in 1919, Standard Motor Products is one of the top manufacturers and distributors of engine management and air conditioning...