Dental Dreams seeks an experienced dental office manager. You MUST have at least 1 year of prior dental experience and prior management experience. The dental office manager will provide general supervision to all business aspects of the practice. We offer a great compensation package with a base salary plus a monthly bonus potential of $1000. Benefits also include individual medical insurance, free dental care at our clinics and paid vacation.
Requirements / Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire staff, train, and supervise the work of receptionists and dental assistants.
- See that patient scheduling is done properly; ensure that follow up care is maintained.
- Uncover and correct problem areas in the practice before they become serious.
- Stock and order supplies, and control the expense of inventory.
- Schedule staff so the practice runs smoothly while limiting overtime and nonessential shifts.
- Discipline staff as needed, terminate staff when necessary.
- Make bank deposits.
Office managers do not run payroll, but they must ensure that all new hire paperwork is complete. Managers must also monitor and regulate employees' attendance and time off.
Please apply to this posting to be considered. Thank you for your interest, we will contact you if we are interested in moving forward with the interview process.
CareerBuilder - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard