General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Department Assistant in our Project Engineering group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position provides administrative support to Engineering management within Project Engineering.
· Answering phones, filing, taking meeting minutes, and sending out to staff.
· Will have exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
· Communicates with executive, administrative and managers to gather or convey relevant information.
· Plans, schedules, and coordinates meetings, travel, briefings, and telephone conferences.
· Tracks progress on work assignments that management delegates to others; proofreads and edits work.
· Researches, compiles and summarizes data; organizes information submitted to management or obtains data for management’s use; creates forms or charts utilizing confidential information such as company business plans, budgets, and staffing forecasts.
· Develops special reports and presentations to support organizations.
· May design processes to enhance workflow, and develop and make presentations. Has contact with management and representatives of outside organizations.
· Provide database administration support
· Experience with Data/Configuration Management helpful.
General Atomics - 8 months ago
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...