Coordinates and supervises activities of equipment and personnel throughout the facility with a focus on optimizing Safety, Quality, Productivity and Spoilage.
- May change shifts and plant departments to cover absences or provide additional support.
- Applies knowledge of various processes, production methods and processes.
- Manages machinery set-up and adjustment and inspects products to ensure compliance to standards.
- Oversees quality and recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimal performance within the equipment limits.
- Communicates all pertinent information between departments and between shifts on changes to equipment, production schedules, production problems or any other related information.
- Works with employees on identifying, discussing solutions and implementing “fixes” on machinery and equipment problems.
- Perform and facilitate “on the job training” and/or coaching of all employees as needed or required
- Complete and/or administer necessary documentation such as production sheets, pallet ticketing, job progressions, disciplinary actions, monthly STOP cards, time and attendance, accident reports and process control sheets.
Bachelors Degree required: a degree in Engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
· Three years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Full command of MS Office (Word, Access, Excel & PowerPoint).
· Strong organization and project management skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
· Ability to work weekend and overtime hours.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) is a leading manufacturer of packaging products for consumer marketing...