Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Job Requirements :
- Research market and magazines for fabrics, designs, silhouettes, etc.
- Work with Design Development to source and develop new fabrications and trims.
- Work with Senior Designer, Vice President of Design, and Senior Vice President of Design and Merchandising to create a well-balanced innovative line.
- Incorporate trends appropriately within brand identity.
- Hand off development specs to Production and ensure that all tech packs are complete.
- Assist in rigging showroom.
- Work with Production prepare for all meetings and reviews.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
- Minimum of 4 years design experience.
- 4 year Design degree.
- Extensive knowledge of Cut & Sew Knits Design, fit and garment making.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including WebPDM.
- Knowledge of product history and brand icons.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard