LOOKING FOR GREAT CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE CANDIDATES ANY INSURANCE OR MEDICAL BACKGROUND IS MAJOR PLUS......SEND RESUME AND CALL ME... |
The CALL CENTER Associate will be responsible for receiving, diagnosing and resolving incoming calls. MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN A CALL CENTER TO QUALIFY
- Provides superior service via phones.
- Uses questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Investigates and proposes solutions.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Issue duplicate bills.
- Communicate status of claims.
- Document calls.
- Understands the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
- Effectively deals with job stress, angry callers, and upset insureds, policyholders and brokers.
- Uses the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types over the telephone.
- Applies the elements of building positive rapport with different types of callers over the phone.
- Applies the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various callers situations.
- Applies appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Identifies voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Meets commitments to callers.
- Determines callers needs
- Refer calls to Specialists when required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- years experience in the insurance industry
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to empathize with the caller.
- Ability to document findings and recommend solutions.
- Requires analytical and organizational skills
Please make sure your have working daytime number on your resume.
NO header or footer on your resume it cuts off all your information.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago