Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of digital projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects which may include: website enhancements, website accessibility, content localization, interactive test prep development and management of an ecommerce site. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Ensures projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Interfaces and facilitates collaboration with all areas affected by the project including cross-divisional teams, internal clients, and external vendors.
• Defines project scope, objectives and dependencies.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, as well as manage day-to-day deliverables of assigned work.
• Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking analysis, and reporting
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Manages vendor relationship, integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• Recognizes and creatively resolves project risks and issues.
* Experience working on medium to large-scale digital projects
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and through verbal communications
* Ability to convene and lead meetings and conduct presentations
* Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Excellent written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively in writing (including drafting reports and briefing notes on complex issues)
* 5+ years experience as a team member managing digital projects
Adecco - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...