APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon's largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping shape Oregon's energy future. Among the millions of ordinary jobs in the world are a few special places — the team-driven environments with the resources and support you need to succeed. That's PGE — the unique combination of a friendly, supportive atmosphere with a progressive vision for business success. It's fun. It's challenging. It's enriching. And it's a big reason why the average PGE employee has spent almost 14 years with us. If you're looking for a new opportunity in an essential, dynamic industry, consider becoming a part of our PGE team.
Director, Business Customer Group (R12-081)
In this position, you will lead the department to achieve world-class customer satisfaction. You will guide research to uncover industry trends, understand impacts and collaborate with businesses to achieve planned revenue growth; oversee strategies; advocate for business and community groups to ensure their voice is heard; and, influence the strategic direction of the Customer Strategies & Business Development organization.
Top candidates will have:
In order to be considered an applicant for this position, you will need to complete our employment application. Apply online at
. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 503-464-7250.
Applications must be completed by the application deadline.
- 10 or more years experience leading or influencing customer service/relations organizations or related groups for large electricity, natural gas or telecommunications companies.
- Proven expertise in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, change management, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage, motivate and influence department staff and stakeholders.
- Experience managing and leading a department dedicated towards customer serviceand customer relations.
- Typically a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related discipline; or equivalent education and/or experience
We offer a full range of traditional benefits - medical insurance, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings, and more - plus exciting opportunities unique to employment with us. From our robust on-the-job training to our on-site fitness facilities, PGE has a multitude of programs to help you gain valuable skills and experience, to provide rewards for meeting company goals, and to encourage health, safety, fellowship, and community volunteerism.
PGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Staffing Services Contact: