• Utilize systems in place, including automated underwriting to underwrite files in a timely manner.
• Underwriting conventional and portfolio loans, in addition to assisting in FHA/VA loans, until such delegation is provided.
• Manage expected service levels related to decision and condition clearing.
• Update information on processing and underwriting systems to verify, add, delete or waive conditions.
• Contact Loan Originators with the decision on the loan immediately after underwriting the file.
• Provide feedback to other staff and loan officers.
• Demonstrate leadership skills as a team player by providing superior customer service, being flexible and approachable.
• Responsible for appropriate section of HMDA Worksheet.
• Review exception reports to ensure completion of all tasks.
• Maintain knowledge of the Company policies and procedures, in addition to private investors, government investors and portfolio Credit Policy and Guidelines.
• Knowledge of conventional and government underwriting guidelines.
• Three (3) or more years mortgage lending experience in origination and/or processing in heightened role.
• Knowledge of the complete mortgage lending process.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
• Knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Proven computer skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
• Ability to make decisions in a time sensitive manner.
• This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site
When asked to select branch, enter “Cincinnati” and select “0077 Norwood Ohio” for the Cincinnati Ohio branch.
Questions? Please contact the Norwood Branch office at 513-731-1661 for more information.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...