"I enjoy recruiting and working with companies on finding them their perfect match"
"I'm ready for a career move where I can take ownership of my work and I'm rewarded for my successes"
"Building relationships with candidates and clients comes naturally to me - I love it!"
....Having these thoughts lately? We might have the perfect position for you!
Adecco is looking to add an experienced, motivated, and outgoing professional to our growing team! We are seeking a Direct Placement Recruiter for our Harrisburg/York/Lancaster region.
The Direct Placement Recruiter is responsible for sourcing Direct Hire openings with hiring managers and the recruitment and matching of candidates for those roles. This is conducted through extensive lead generation for clients and candidates, interviewing, reference checking candidates, preparing candidates for client interviews, and assistance with offers. This position suits people who are great networkers and are driven to succeed beyond expectations in their career.
Ideally candidate has the following experience:
Strong networking skills with employees/employers within the Harrisburg/Lancaster/York region
Experience in staffing sales and business development
Full-cycle recruitment experience of high-level professionals
– Bachelors Degree
– Solid 3 years in recruitment and sales within staffing industry
– Proven track record of success of recruiting and business development
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Strong social networker
– Driven, energetic, and aggressive
– Self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
– Sourcing and pre-screening of candidates
– Conducting candidate interviews
– Conducting candidate references
– Preparing candidates for their interviews with clients
– Assistance with job offers and negotiations
– Uncover job leads through a variety of sourcing methods
– Sales and business development (phone and face-to-face interactions) with hiring managers of different levels
– Presenting Adecco as the partner of choice for companies’ staffing needs
– Working with hiring managers to identify the requirements of their openings
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...