Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope :
Manage all aspects of fabric operations for WW Collection & Black Label.
· Supervise collaboration with Design to determine most suitable fabrics to achieve aesthetic with quality, saleability, and margin considerations
· Stay abreast of worldwide fabric supply chain offerings as related to product, reliability, innovation, price, and logistical appeal achieved through trade show, travel, and meetings with raw material suppliers
· Coordinate with RL Technical Development Center, the various brands, and with PRL Fabric suppliers to establish, maintain,, and ensure the understanding of, and the compliance to, RL quality control procedures and protocol
· Direct resolution of fabric relations issues that arise in manufacturing
· Manage direct reports in negotiating terms of purchase
· Train, develop, and appraise direct reports
Job Requirements :
· College degree preferably with Textile Degree
· Familiarity with mills worldwide
· Full knowledge of industry testing and inspection standards
· Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
· Strong management skills and coaching skills
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, WebPDM
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren - 20 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...