The Director of Operations has overall responsibility for the group of employees and for the clients and portfolios assigned to them. The Director is also accountable for the department’s financial performance, which includes revenue, client competitive rankings, and profitability. The Director is expected to develop and implement strategies and to provide the leadership necessary to meet established goals and support the company’s core values.
Government contract experience preferred
- A four year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive and documented responsibility in debt collections
Commercial collection experience in a third party environment, a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Strong working knowledge of collection operations, dialing systems, performance batch-track and KPI performance creation and implementation.
- Candidate must have expert knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to the collection of debts, including but not limited to: FDCPA,FCRA, The Privacy Act, HIPAA
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations relating to the employment of personnel.
- Proven to lead, motivate, and coach personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to drive efficiencies.
- Proficiency with technology, including general business tools such as an e-mail, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Relocation to Central Iowa required.
Background Checks and Drug Testing Required
CBE Group - 8 months ago