DIRECTOR GMA ONCOLOGY(Job Number: 1300670)
A key pillar of BMS's Strategy of transformation to the next generation BioPharma Company is the build-up of our Global Market Access and Pricing capabilities. Toward this end, strong candidates would possess the ability to understand future Market Access scenarios and challenges and lead the creation of the Market Access Value Stories and Strategic Alternatives to inform development plans to ensure minimal barriers to launch and uptake. The Director, Global Market Access helps to create and communicate a unified access vision and strategy that informs the Metabolic Disease Area and brand strategies by decision point, integrates Access related functions, and helps builds Access capability with their therapeutic area Full Development Teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead Market Access strategy for the Oncology Therapeutic Area's high profile development assets by partnering with Medical Affairs, Health Economic and Outcomes Research, FDT team and other Global Commercialization and Regional Access professionals as appropriate.
- Leverage Marketing and/or Market, Payer and Pricing experience and insight to drive development and integration of Market Access vision and strategy for assigned assets.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge, expertise and insight for assigned payers or payer systems.
- Effectively navigate matrix in order to develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas and Market Access colleagues in order to drive alignment, consistency where appropriate, best practice sharing, and flawless implementation of all Market Access activities.
- Synthesizes input from Medical Affairs, Health Economic and Outcomes Research, Regional Access, Market Research, etc as appropriate to identify and analyze trends and/or changes which will influence Market Access now and in the future. Determine implications for BMS.
- Where appropriate, leverage Demonstration Projects as a significant source of input to help determine and evolve key Market Access deliverables including Market Access Value Story.
- Build and maintain a solid command on external trends through advisory boards, conferences, relationships, competitive intelligence, etc.
- Communicates facts and opinions with clarity and transparency.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years healthcare/pharmaceutical traditional Marketing experience.
- Demonstration of all Core BMS Behaviors.
- Experience/Knowledge of Oncology is a plus
Job Function: Access
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-Princeton
: Global Commercialization - Access
Bristol-Myers Squibb - 17 months ago
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) may be a giant in transition, but its still a pharmaceutical giant. The company's blockbuster cardiovascular...