Neighborhood Trust seeks a Director of Business Development to join our Executive Team and play a vital role in our rapid growth and transformation as a financial services social venture. The Director will initiate, test, and bring to maturity many of Neighborhood Trust's highest visibility and most innovative enterprises, including our start-up venture, The Employer Solution ( www.theemployersolution.com ).
The Director will report to the CEO and work closely with our COO, Chief Program Officer, and Board of Directors. He or she will be responsible for leading our Business Development team and continuing to strengthen the spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation at Neighborhood Trust. As a member of a tight-knit Executive Team, the Director will also share responsibility for organizational leadership, strategic planning, and critical talent decisions.
Compensation and benefits are competitive.
The Director of Business Development will hold a leadership role that is strategically critical to the future of Neighborhood Trust. As such, the successful candidate will demonstrate all of the following:
- Excellent generalist business skills, from marketing to financial modeling to strategy;
- Track record of successfully building and managing a growing team;
- Meaningful work experience in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Drive to bring novel ideas to life, from concept to plan to implementation and evaluation;
- Superb leadership and work product in the face of ambiguity;
- Ability to lead a rigorous process of product design and testing;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Commitment to empowering low-income individuals via socially responsible financial services.
ABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD TRUST
Neighborhood Trust's mission is to empower low-income individuals to become productive participants in the U.S. financial system and achieve their financial goals. Neighborhood Trust serves nearly 6,000 clients each year and is regarded as an industry leader in the financial inclusion field. Today we are cultivating our model as a scalable social venture that encourages financial services innovation.
idealist.org - 13 months ago