The Field Marketing Director will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new sales prospects and improve customer retention. This role holds responsibility for translating an integrated marketing strategy into well-executed plans. This role will act as the point person for outside and inside sales teams and collaborate closely with management and sales in the translation of all campaigns, programs, and enablement strategies. In addition to organizing, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns and events, the Field Marketing Director is responsible for tracking market and company sales performance.
- Create marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and sales .
- Enable and support sales teams with appropriate campaigns, tools, assets to accelerate the sales pipeline, increase conversion of opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Act as the Marketing point person for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Generate leads that drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans to support new product introductions.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Create programs that drive brand loyalty and customer retention.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market Precise products.
- Develop effective account conversion strategies to accelerate adoption.
- Determine product/service value delivered throughout customer operations and effectively communicate value to customers to promote new applications and sales.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, MBA desirable.
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in a channel or field role.
- Solid track record of developing field specific lead generation programs.
- Passionate and self-directed; integrity and creative problem-solving skills with a proven, proactive approach to achieving individual and team objectives.
- Significant travel (25-40%).
- Experience using direct & partner channels to achieve regional sales goals.
- Build trusted relationships across teams and with business leaders.
- Experience working in the enterprise software industry.
- Creating marketing strategies, execution plans and budgets.
- Marketing and sales cycle opportunity management.
- Relevant experience in building social media campaigns.
- Self-starter, able to rally team support in a rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable presenting to sales management and customers.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple marketing channel execution required, with demonstrated knowledge of best practices.
- Experience with marketing automation systems and CRM required. Marketo & SFDC preferred.
- Working knowledge of email lead nurturing and lead scoring for inside sales.
- Awareness in virtual industry communities.
- Strong sense of ownership, results and accountability driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with traditional and digital media as demand generation vehicles.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
Indeed - 20 months ago