A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results . In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Morrison Management Specialists , a member of the Compass Group, is the nation’s only food service company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and dining services to the healthcare and senior living communities through its two operating divisions: Morrison Healthcare Food Services and Morrison Senior Living.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions, and current health care plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Plan regular and modified diets and meal plan based on current diet manual and comply with dietary restriction on special modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitation.
- Use MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and advanced nutrition software for complete detailed nutrition analysis of subject menus and nutritional habits.
- Supervise the operations of patient food services including planning and supervision of patient food assembly, dishwashing and sanitation, service, scheduling, hiring, and training of food service personnel.
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
- Assist with management of the department in the absence of the director and/or other managers.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching to mentor client, customers and new associates.
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a directly related field.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in nutritional assessment and counseling as registered dietitian.
- Must have experience planning regular and modified diets and meal plans based on dietary guidelines or special modified diets restrictions to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitation.
- Must have experience with MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, and use of advanced nutrition software for complete detailed nutrition analysis of subject menus and nutritional habits.
- Current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
Morrison - 10 months ago