Ellis Medicine is reinventing the way care is delivered to our community. We’re continually seeking solutions for more responsive care and better outcomes – to help people get through illnesses and go on with their lives.
We’re also seeking an experienced Director of Technical Services who will share our commitment to quality and passion for improving healthcare.
THE DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL SERVICES
is responsible to maintain the alignment of the technology vision with business strategy by provisioning and managing appropriate state of the art technologies in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The Director of Technical Services is also responsible for all aspects of planning, developing, implementing and managing technology infrastructure initiatives within the organization. This individual maintains existing enterprise systems and infrastructure, while providing direction in all technology-related issues in support of information technology operations and assuring alignment with the values, vision and strategic direction of Ellis Medicine.
STABLE, COLLABORATIVE, COLLEGIAL ENVIRONMENT – EXCELLENT SALARY –
- A Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field of study, Masters Degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years experience with managing and/or directing technical teams.
- Proven ability to function in a “zero” downtime environment with proven experience maximizing system ability.
- Extensive project management experience including managing large, complex and high risk projects. With a vast knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, media and desktops. Solid understanding of computer systems characteristics, features and integration capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, platforms, technologies, software applications, and outsourced systems such as Siemens, VMware, Citrix, Windows Server/Client, Cisco, EMC, Apple, HP and VoIP. Extensive knowledge and experience with managing technical infrastructures that support enterprise-wide software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, database administration, system administration, communications, data protection, security, software as a service, mobile devices and user support. Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations. Excellent understanding of project management.
- Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills are essential.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
There’s no better time to be part of our team.
Apply online at www.ellismedicine.org/careers
Monster - 2 years ago