Provide leadership and operational direction for Distribution Center. Develop critical relationships with the business communities/banners, company, partner providers and public.
Provide leadership to Distribution Center.
- Responsible for managing assigned staff. Responsible for hiring, training, and developing
associates. Manages performance through performance planning, coaching, appraisal and
disciplinary efforts. Communicates company and departmental policies to associates.
Communicates and administers/enforces company safety practices and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting operating budgets.
- Ensure continuous improvement of financial and technical aspects of the operations.
- Provide appropriate relationships with vendors, third party providers, associates, and public
- Ensure positive development and training for associates
- Serve as a resource - expert in company
- Maintain company policies, practices, and standards
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of the position.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of Distribution experience
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational abilities
Hannaford - 18 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...