- Job Summary
- Under close supervision, performs a variety of tasks including supply distribution, maintaining inventories, linen distribution, and issuing of stock supplies utilizing computer technology. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Heavy physical effort: ability to frequently lift independently 35 lbs. and occasionally lift/carry up to 40 lbs. Frequent periods of prolonged standing, walking, pushes and or pulls while working with supplies. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching while putting supplies in proper locations. Available to work overtime as needed due to increased delivery of supplies and staffing shortages.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous experience in stock and distribution procedures. Previous experience with personal computers would be a plus.
- EQUIPMENT USED/SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Personal computers. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel. Precision and attention to detail. Ability of use of Hydraulic pallet jack, multiple delivery carts.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Must have valid KY driverâ€™s license.