Join one of the world's leading facility services companies in over 50 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Australia. We develop rapport with our customer by hiring, training, and retaining the most talented personnel, by investing in the latest technology and equipment, and by adopting proactive systems that focuses on preventing problems before they occur. |
The District Manager will have responsibility and accountability for overseeing multi-locations to ensure specification compliance and customer acceptance within the Industry.
- Trains and manages employees and vendors to ensure all client rules, guidelines, regulations and expectations are adhered to.
- Develops and maintains strategic customer relationships.
- Serves as liaison between clients and departments/divisions.
- Conducts service review meetings with clients concerning performance, vendor performance and process improvements.
- Surveys buildings for staffing purposes and cost evaluations.
- Maintains labour and account budgets.
- Examines work completion in accordance to contract deliverables.
- Monitors quality control throughout assigned facilities.
ISS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workforce.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- High School or GED.
- Knowledge of custodial/commercial cleaning.
- Ability for overnight travel
- Experience in Janitorial Industry.
- Experience managing multiple locations.
- Experience in retail hard surface floor care.
- Contract management experience
- 5 years customer service experience.
- Knowlegde of all commercial floor cleaning equipment
- Ability to source floor cleaning contractors
- Experience at interfacing at all levels throughout an organization
- PC literate – understanding of how to use the technology as a tool
- Ability to communicate with all levels within a clients management structure.
- Good team player and Manager
- Able to command credibility and be able to influence
The ISS Group was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the world’s leading Facility Services companies. ISS...