Plan, lead and manage all phases of the intercollegiate diving segment of the women†s swimming and diving program under the direct oversight of the Head Women†s Swimming and Diving Coach. Assist the Head Women†s Swimming and Diving coach in all phases of the specified sport program including, but not limited to, recruiting qualified student-athletes, organization of practice and competition, scheduling, budget management, travel, equipment management, supervision of academic progress, fundraising, alumni and public relations, and compliance with University, Conference, and NCAA rules.Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities|
• Assist and communicate with the head coach to plan, develop and promote a highly competitive NCAA Division I program.
• Organize and implement practice and training procedures for the development and improvement of individuals and team skills. Includes on-deck coaching.
• Successfully identify, select and recruit prospective student-athletes who display the athletic and academic talents and ability to successfully compete in the MAC and BGSU.
• Display knowledge and adhere to all rules and regulations, pertaining to the sport as established by the NCAA, MAC, and the University.
• Complete and report in a timely fashion, all Department, University, and Conference administrative information, as well as academic, recruiting and financial information.
• Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising activities and team travel.
• Monitor budget expenditures to assure fiscal responsibility.
• Attend required department meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.This list of essential duties, tasks and responsibilities is not all-inclusive; individual will perform other related duties as assigned.To ApplySubmit cover letter w/email address, resume, and contact information of 3 professional references (as one document, in one attachment if possible) by email to email@example.com or regular mail to: Office of Human Resources (Search J-62667)1851 N. Research DriveBowling Green, OH 43403Deadline to apply: October 23, 2013
National Collegiate Athletic Association - 9 months ago