It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live. BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position, you will play a critical role delivering medical equipment and supplies to our customer's homes.
- Maintain vehicle according to company and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
- Maintain delivery manifest of items in vehicle.
- Review paperwork with customers and/or caregiver while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Perform patient assessments and collect co-pays of customers.
- Set-up equipment according to instructions.
- Report delivery issues to dispatcher immediately.
- Comply with all safety standards and infection control policies of the company and OSHA.
- Comply with company and warehouse policies and procedures such as proper dress including steel toed shoes and back brace as necessary.
- Perform DOT vehicle checks.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current, valid and unrestricted Florida driver's license for a minimum of 3 years with no infractions, Class D strongly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- CDL/Hazmat license preferred
- Previous knowledge of durable medical equipment strongly preferred
- Ability to demonstrate respect for customer's cultural, ethnic and religious beliefs as well as their personal property
- Ability to work independently and is self-motivated
- Ability to manage time effectively and has excellent customer service and communication skills