It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing both Central and DME Intake departments to ensure overall team performance is meeting and exceeding goals.
- Oversee team's schedule adherence to ensure staffing is adequate.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with team, especially supervisors and leads.
- Provide support for escalated inquiries from health plan, downstream providers, and members.
- Interview and hire for new positions as necessary.
- Provide reporting on the respective areas to senior management.
- Perform initial setup for general DME orders.
- Process Subcontract/LOA orders with our contracted vendors.
- Follow up on pending orders on a daily basis.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience in customer service related activities within the healthcare industry with leadership/management role and process improvement tasks
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Previous medical background
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Analytical with ability to implement innovative ideas to improve efficiencies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet pre-determined deadlines
- Experience coaching or developing staff
- Experience in training new employees, product changes, and new client implementations
- Experience working with Avaya CMS preferred
Univita Health - 15 months ago