Barracuda Networks seeks exceptional people to join our team. We look for people who enjoy the challenges of working on the cutting edge of technology in the security appliance market. We look for people who are passionate about excellence and dedicated to the needs of customers. We look for people who can offer a high level of commitment to help ensure 100% customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Create and execute mind share generating events with Customer Sales Reps
- Drive sales in all major customer sales verticals
- Effectively sell the portfolio Barracuda Networks products to major customer middle managers, technical support and functional title such as sales, customer service and purchasing
- Present training and education on sales, customer service, products, markets, technical knowledge and procedures
- Provide presales support
- Manage deal registration and sales pipeline
- Ongoing coaching of product specialists/champions
- Assist in the development and execution of sales promotions and sales incentive programs that sustains mindshare and sales rep commitment.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . Please place "DMR Channel Sales Rep- Chicago" in the subject line.
- 2-3 years Channel Management / Sales experience / event management experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration preferred
- Ability to be onsite five days per week at customers sites
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
Barracuda Networks - 23 months ago
Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software to protect...