This software engineer will be required to create, maintain, and enhance existing applications related to financial reporting as well as research and develop new solutions with limited supervision. Requires an understanding of Accounting and General Ledger reporting.
- Develops new software solutions for financial reporting business problems. Technical skills to develop with Visual Basic in Microsoft Excel are required.
- Maintains existing applications including analysis, debugging, coding, testing, and documenting changes.
- Analyzes and researches industry tools and knowledge to discover ways to improve efficiency of applications and techniques.
- Prepares paperwork and attends departmental and project related meetings.
- Certificate / Associate Degree in computer Science or the equivalent certifications in programming languages from an institute of higher education.
- 3-5 years related work experience on the iSeries and connectivity to the network as well as Excel, Access, and Visual Basic experience in an application environment.
- Working knowledge of accounting and general ledger reporting.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team environment.
Indeed - 24 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...