Company Profile We seek the quotbest in the businessquot - entrepreneurial thinkers who can recognize opportunities and are never satisfied with anything less than excellence. EXCEL provides its team members the opportunity to do interesting, challenging work, contribute to team success, have fun, grow, develop, and be appropriately rewarded for accomplishments. EXCEL has over 20 years of experience in the Federal, State, and Commercial markets. EXCEL is a Solutions Management Company that transforms businesses through a combination of technology and management best practices.
How companies manage their people, processes, and tools is mission critical. EXCEL maps out and implements innovative solutions that make it easier for information to get to who needs it, in the form they want it, when they need it. Our goal is to guide our clients towards solutions that increase profit by increasing efficiency, helping relieve the worry and burden that often accompanies running a successful business. EXCEL focuses in the areas of systems optimization, network solutions, and infrastructure support.
Job Purpose: The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer hardware and software and related infrastructure. Job Description: This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to Commonwealth policies, standards, and guidelines. Duties: Responsibilities include systems administration engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Investigate and troubleshoot issues. • Diagnose and recover from hardware or software failures. • Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies. • Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. • Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary. • Create, change, and delete user accounts per request. Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies.
8 or more years of experience in the field Required / Desired Skills: OnBase or other Enterprise Content Management product knowledge Required 2 Years VB scripting Required 4 Years HTML Required 4 Years E-form development Required 4 Years Windows Server administration Required 4 Years Experience with workflow designs Required 4 Years Requirements gathering Required 4 Years
- Configure / add new services as necessary. • Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs. • Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. • Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. • Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required. • Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment. • Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services as necessary. • Upgrade and configure system software or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs. • Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. • Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required. Required Skills: •VB scripting •HTML knowledge •E-form development •Windows Server administration •OnBase experience or other ECM product knowledge •Project Management experience •Expertise in developing Onbase application architecture, technical standards, data models, and technical application design strategies •Ability to work with DMV Enterprise Architecture Office to design and maintain a stable architecture for all Onbase applications including platforms, web server, protocols, firewalls, and middleware •Ability to resolve technical defects " respond to technical inquiries Required Competencies: Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Education and Qualifications: Minimum 2 years of experience in OnBase or other ECM product.
Excel Management Systems, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EFITS delivers a variety of field-based IT services using EXCEL's 4-R Service Delivery System. This provides clients with the Reach, Range,...