Job Title: DNS Network Administrator
Duration: 10 Months
Location: Plano, TX
Client needs Senior DNS Administrator with Active Directory experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise DNS/DHCP design and troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in MS Active Directory
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows to include operating system installation, configuration, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy management.
- knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Hardware/Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience with network configuration
- Backup/Restore processes and implementation
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements
- Perform network analysis, assist in the development of monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Provide Technical leadership and guidance to junior personnel Confers with vendors; developing, testing, and evaluation of current DNS/DHCP architecture
- Assist in designing and conducting training programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in technical writing/documentation
- Skilled in problem solving
- Ability to Multi-task
- Highly focused on quality
To apply, please contact Ravikanth at email@example.com or call on 781-780-2939 x 3040.