Use the following link to apply for the position. http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=AIRGASSOUTHINC&cws=1&rid=634
OPPORTUNITY: DOT Documentation Specialist - 2 positions available
DEPARTMENT: DOT Compliance
DOT Documentation Specialists focus on ensuring the Division’s compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) required documentation including: driver time records, DVIR review and Hazardous Material Shipping papers all with the goal of being able to produce accurate and up-to-date documents for review in a regulatory audit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit driver’s Hours of Service (HOS) grid/ Exempt logs for accuracy.
- Audit and maintain all driver vehicle post-trip inspection reports (DVIR) for (90) days.
- Maintain all private and common carrier hazardous material shipping papers (other than the current month) for the previous (24) months.
Due to growth and realignment, Airgas USA, LLC is opening a new Business Support Center (BSC) in downtown Tulsa which will provide Accounting support and Administrative functions for one of four national divisions. As part of this alignment and BSC expansion, Airgas has many exciting employment opportunities available for accounting and financial professionals in Tulsa.
- Two or more years of experience in the management and administration of compliance with DOT regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities in a busy environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Airgas USA LLC., is the nation’s largest distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases, welding supplies and related safety products. With nearly 1,100 locations and more than 14,000 employees nationwide Airgas is uniquely positioned to serve our diversified customer base. Airgas is recognized by customers coast to coast as a premiere provider of high-quality products, services and expertise, and by investors as one of the fastest growing companies on the New York Stock Exchange. At Airgas, you have the opportunity to make your mark as an individual, backed by a business that gives you the tools, training and products to succeed.
Airgas is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace
To apply, please cut and paste the the following link to your browser window:
Please do not use the Apply Here below. Only resumes/application using the link above will be accepted. Thank you.
Airgas Inc. - 2 years ago
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty...