Industry leader in pharmaceutical sales is looking for Pharmacy Technicians in the Cincinnati Region for their Doctor Call department. Responsibilities of the Dr. Call department include:
• Formulate faxes to clarify missing, illegible, or unclear information on a script, as well as, request refills on expired scripts or scripts out of refills
• Make outbound calls to doctors to clarify missing, illegible, or unclear information on a script
• Make outbound calls and take inbound calls from Patients to clarify diabetic supplies, patient info, doctor information, or discuss a manufacturer back order issue.
• Once answer received update script and forward to RPh for final verification
• Work with other departments to resolve any pending issues on an order to provide perfect service
• Other Duties as assigned by FLL, Manager, Pharmacist in Charge or General Manager
. Minimum One year of recent experience working in a pharmaceutical setting, mail order preferred.
. Average Typing speed of 30+ wpm
. Pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
. High School Diploma or GED
. Valid (PTCB)Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Pay and Benefits:
. Average Hourly rate is $13.58 to $14.16 per hour, and will be determined by experience.
. While working as a temporary employee you are eligible for Insurance Benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the application through Adecco's company homepage at: adeccousa.com, if already registered with Adecco - please call your local office.
Adecco - 14 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...