Cameron Measurement Systems is
seeking a Drafter for our
Midland, Texas location.
If you meet or exceed our
qualifications, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
* Create mechanical piping and structural drawings in accordance with customer supplied Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID), customer specifications and direction from the project management team.
* Create electrical diagrams from customer specifications and direction from the project management team.
* Prepare approval drawings for customer review.
* Prepare piping, structural and electrical drawings for shop use.
* Work with the shop team to come up with better methods to reduce time.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
* 2 or more years of piping and mechanical experience preferred.
* Experience with AutoCad and Inventor software.
* Knowledge of ANSI/ASME Y14.5 drafting standards.
* Ability to read P&ID drawings and understand ISA symbols.
* Ability to read electrical wiring and schematic diagrams.
* Be familiar with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to follow instructions and work with others.
* Good mathematical skills.
* Must be a self-starter.
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...