Cameron Measurement Systems is
seeking a Drafter for our
Midland, Texas location.
If you meet or exceed our
qualifications, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Create mechanical piping and structural drawings in accordance with customer supplied Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID), customer specifications and direction from the project management team.
- Create electrical diagrams from customer specifications and direction from the project management team.
- Prepare approval drawings for customer review.
- Prepare piping, structural and electrical drawings for shop use.
- Work with the shop team to come up with better methods to reduce time.
- 2 or more years of piping and mechanical experience preferred.
- Experience with AutoCad and Inventor software.
- Knowledge of ANSI/ASME Y14.5 drafting standards.
- Ability to read P&ID drawings and understand ISA symbols.
- Ability to read electrical wiring and schematic diagrams.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with others.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
Cameron - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Drafter / Designer
Lozoya Construction, Inc.
- 30+ days ago
- 30+ days ago
- 8 days ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...